Diet Plan To Weight Loss After Delivery
Weight gain in pregnancy is very common. During pregnancy, hormonal changes in the body and consumption of high-fat food lead to weight gain. It is very difficult for women to normalize the increased weight after delivery. After delivery, it becomes very important to normalize the weight because overweight causes many types of physical problems.
To reduce weight after delivery, apart from doing yoga, exercise and walking, you can also follow a diet plan. But it is also important to keep in mind that all the nutritious elements are included in your diet.
Diet plan after delivery- You must take nutritious food for two months after delivery because your body needs it a lot. Therefore, do not follow any kind of diet plan immediately after delivery. Give yourself some time and after some time you can follow the following plan whether your delivery is C-section or normal.
In the morning- Soak 2 teaspoons of fenugreek seeds in water a night before. Eat these grains first thing in the morning with lukewarm water. Apart from this, lemon and honey water and ajwain water can also be taken once or twice a week. This will also improve your body's metabolism and will also help you in reducing weight.
During breakfast- If you breastfeed the baby at night, then make sure to have a healthy breakfast in the morning. You can include some of the following things in breakfast.
- Citrus fruits or seasonal fruits
- Oats Kheer or Salted Porridge
- Milk Shake
- Brown Bread
- Boiled egg
- Paneer or soy
- Milk or curd
- Veg Poha
Before Lunch- Some light snacks can be taken between 11 to 12 o'clock before lunch. If you want, you can consume soup, fresh juice or fruit.
In the afternoon lunch- You can consume the following things in lunch in the afternoon.
- One roti, lentils and boiled vegetables
- A bowl of salad
- A glass of buttermilk or a bowl of curd
- If you want to eat rice then eat only brown rice.
- If you cannot eat brown rice, then remove the starch from white rice and eat it.
In the evening snacks- You can take the following things in the evening snacks.
- Herbal tea or Green tea
- Oats Biscuit
- Papaya or Watermelon
- Veg Soup
During dinner- While having dinner, keep in mind not to eat carbohydrate-rich food as it may have some difficulty in digesting it at night. You can include the following things in dinner.
- A roti, salad, lentil or vegetable
- Grill Paneer or Soya Chaap
- Veg Omelette
- Soup or steamed vegetables
- A glass of milk
What are the things to keep in mind?
After delivery, your body needs energy, so do not skip food or eat less in order to lose weight. To lose weight, you can keep the following things in mind.
- Include protein, fiber and calcium rich things in your diet.
- Avoid eating too much sugar. Use refined sugar.
- Try using jaggery instead of sugar. Due to this your digestion will also be fine and weight will also be reduced.
- Apart from the diet plan, also pay attention to yoga and exercise.
- Avoid eating outside food or junk food.
- Do not eat too much fried or spicy food.
- Do not eat packaged food from the market. Eat only homemade food.
- Drink milk once or twice a day.
If you are allergic to something, do not eat it and if your child has gas problem, then eat food keeping that in mind.